top of page

Permit Assistance

We help landowners with permit assistance through the Department of Environmental Conservation, Army Corp of Engineers, The Canal Authority, and the Office of General Services Dept. of State.

Fee:  $150 includes Marking Mean High Water Level

Marking Mean High Water Level - $25 (does not include permit)

Please contact Alex McGraw with any questions at 315-835-6040.

bottom of page